How to book your access to our All-Fun Inclusive® Parks and Tours
Clear up your doubts about reserving your fun with us
Vacation fun starts from the moment you start making travel plans: picking the date, packing the luggage, and finally, arrival at Hotel Xcaret México and its spectacular All-Fun Inclusive® concept, which offers free access to all of Grupo Xcaret’s Parks and Tours.
Besides, you also have an included ground transportation that will take you from Cancun International Airport to Hotel Xcaret México upon your arrival, and from the resort to the airport on your departure date.
Also, since distance separates some of these attractions from the resort, it is sometimes necessary to use our included transportation, and for that you must book it with anticipation to guarantee the best experience during your stay, since it is subject to availability.
Parks, Tours and restaurant bookings for México Destination Club members are made through the precontact letter, which is sent to your email inbox 15 days prior to your visit, so we recommend you pay careful attention to our correspondence.
Upon receiving your letter, you must “Forward” the mail and fill in the requested information, such as the arrival date and hour, airline, passenger number, etc. This will allow us to book your included transportation to take you to Hotel Xcaret México and anticipate the transportation to the airport at the end of your trip.
Then, you will have to fill the reservation information that you wish to book from our Parks and/or Tours and the restaurant at Hotel Xcaret México that require booking. And if you are celebrating a special occasion, this is the perfect opportunity to share it with us, as we will prepare a special something.
However, in case you did not fill the form or in case you didn’t receive the precontact letter, you may call your Concierge.
Phone number: (984) 159-16-24, ext. 32962.
These are the Parks and Tours that require reservation:
- Tour Xichén Deluxe
- Tour Xenotes
- Tour Xel-Há – Tulúm
- Tour Xel-Há – Cobá
These are the restaurants at Hotel Xcaret México that require reservation:
- Teatro del Río
- Las Cuevas
- Cena en Restaurante Fuego (exclusive for guests at Casa Fuego, Diamond and Platinum members)
- To use your transportation to and from the Parks and Tours, you must show up at the designated pick-up place 10 minutes prior to the established hour.
- To visit the Parks and Tours that require no booking, you may take a shuttle transportation that departs every 30 minutes. In the case of Xcaret park, you may also take a gondola that will take you directly to the Park in a lovely waterway through Pueblo del Río.
- When visiting all of our Parks and Tours (except for Xoximilco) we recommend you wear natural sunscreen and special beach or water shoes.
- For more information about the terms and conditions, ask your Concierge.